Government officials in the Mexican border state of Nuevo Leon announced a new series of operations aimed at curving an expected spike in highway robberies targeting commercial vehicles and possible looting. The expected crime wave comes at a time when highway travel has greatly diminished following the arrival of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Mexico.
- Lance Gooden: American Lives in Danger Because of Chinese ‘Inaction and Dishonesty’
- Coronavirus-Related Spike in Highway Robberies Expected in Mexican Border State
- McCarthy on China Reopening Wet Markets: ‘Have Enough People Died for Them to Understand?’
- Mark Wahlberg’s Palm Sunday Message: ‘We Still Have Faith and We Have Each Other’
- Report: Fired Commander of Aircraft Carrier Captain Crozier Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- Hello world! on